Want to improve book sales?
This simple introductory guide will give you the basic information you need to begin promoting your book. Learn how to find readers, increase sales rank, and become a bestseller. Both independently published and traditionally published authors will benefit from the tips, strategies, and checklists provided in this how-to guide.
This book provides an introduction to:
- Building an Author Platform
- Website and Blog
- Social Media
- Media Kit
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Book Swag and Promotional Items
- Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, and Book Blasts
- Interviews and Guest Posts
- Book Reviews and ARC Reviews
- Retail Product Pages
- SEO, Keywords, and BISAC
- Advertising and Price Promotions
- Building a Newsletter Mailing List
- Bookstores, Libraries, and Sell Sheets
- Book Signings and Conventions
Begin using these simple methods to help your book sales soar.
Want to self-publish a bestseller? Check out the Super Simple Quick Start Guide to Self-Publishing by E.J. Stevens.
E.J. Stevens is an award-winning, Amazon bestselling author. She has successfully self-published 15 fiction books, including the Ivy Granger, Psychic Detective urban fantasy series, the Hunters’ Guild urban fantasy series, and the Spirit Guide young adult mystery series, and has 6 more books releasing in 2017, including 2 nonfiction guides and the debut novel in the Whitechapel Paranormal Society Victorian Gothic horror series. Her books are available worldwide in multiple languages. The Super Simple Guides share the knowledge she has learned from over 7 years of publishing.